20 min a Day Keeps the 'Gremlins' Away!

If each parent can dedicate just 20 minutes of uninterrupted one on one time with their child(ren) EVERYDAY - tv time doesn't count! - you will immediately see better behaviour as a result. Walk with them; Cook with them; Read with them; Play a game together. With young kids, LET THEM TELL YOU what to do and how to play their game. Empower them, encourage them and have fun together and you'll all benefit.

My daughter and I spent time this past weekend doing spa treatments while my husband worked on a jigsaw puzzle with our son. It was so wonderful & I know these little steps will help to keep our family healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Sensaria is so awesome when it comes to spending 'quality' time together...I just LOVE the spa days with my friends and family, the memories are so wonderful!!
    Thanks for intruducing me to Sensaria Lis, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete